Property management services that incorporate best practices and real-time data to improve building operational performance.
Our team of highly experienced professionals provide a range of services including traditional property management services, tenancy management, building service engineering and renovation, financial and accounting analysis, and delivery of sustainability best practices, all measured through customised reports, benchmarking property performance against comparable assets. We are also well experienced at transitioning assets with interrelated modules, specifically coordinated to provide a smooth changeover for the property, tenants and systems.
CBRE is dedicated to providing uninterrupted business services and operations during a crisis through our comprehensive Business Continuity Management (BCM) program which includes crisis management, business continuity and technology recovery planning.
Our Services & Expertise Set Us Apart
- Accounting: Customised accounting and financial reporting solutions
- Axis Portal: Proprietary web-based management and leasing platform
- Business Continuity: Emergency contingency planning and implementation
- PULSE:Our operating platform, designed for property management teams, tenants and owners, enables intelligent insight and optimised decision making
- Global Energy and Sustainability: Optimisation of assets that drive operational efficiencies and cost savings
- Global Standards: Standardisation of global procedures across CBRE’s managed portfolio
- Human Resources: Talent attraction, onboarding, training and development
- Learning and Development: Training via online and in-person courses
- Premier Properties: Specialised, elite property management services for the world’s most iconic buildings
- Procurement: Vendor relations, pricing and purchase management
- Project Management: Holistic management of capital projects and new construction
- Risk Management: Management of insurance and asset protection
- Security: Customised security planning, tools and services
- Strategic Accounts: Leveraging of resources across a portfolio, based on client needs
- Technical Services: Maintenance, technology and engineering services
- Tenant Services: Tenant relations and retention management
- Transition: Execute seamless transition of property operations