Sustainability in Commercial Real Estate
CBRE’s Sustainability network focuses on fact-based outcomes that lessen environmental impact—generating both immediate results and long-term financial benefits through key integrated strategies.
- Leading Perspectives: We conduct the highest volume of NABERS ratings in our industry, meaning we have a much greater understanding about what makes a sustainable building than our competitors.
- Global Scale: We have a global network of sustainability experts that we can draw on for any given client challenge or opportunity with six based right here in Australia and New Zealand.
- Powerful Connections: We currently work with a variety of clients across the property industry developing a sustainability strategy at a big picture level.
CBRE delivers sustainability solutions in all stages of the property life cycle. From acquisition and development to leasing, through all phases of property and project management, CBRE works with clients to reduce waste, improve business efficiencies and build greater value into their asset, their portfolio and their brand.
Committed to helping the property industry reduce its resource impacts and greenhouse gas emissions, we help clients achieve sizable reductions in energy and water use through operational, capital and behavioural interventions to improve efficiency and long term profit margins.
We provide advice on asset management, tenant engagement and community development opportunities, in which the health and wellbeing of people is enhanced through the provision of services and amenities accessible to all.
CBRE has developed a close relationship with the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI), who administers the WELL Building Standard, and we are now supporting clients in the adoption of wellbeing initiatives for their space, for the benefit of their stakeholders. CBRE’s relationship with IWBI also means that we are helping shape the tool for Australian market adoption.
At CBRE we deliver a practical, business focussed approach to achieve efficiency improvements, operational savings and add value to your property and portfolio.
- Sustainable property and portfolio strategies
- Building Ratings – NABERS, Green Star and WELL Building Standard
- Wellness Activation Programmes
- Building audits and improvement plans
- Capital works planning and management
- Funding opportunity advice
- Sustainable building and portfolio management
- Resource efficiency programmes and reporting solutions
- Renewable and low carbon energy initiatives
- Carbon footprinting and offsetting strategies
- Occupant and tenant education programmes
- Sustainability marketing strategies
- Development advisory services
- Compliance and corporate responsibility reporting