CBRE delivers sustainability solutions in all stages of the property life cycle. From acquisition and development to leasing, through all phases of property and project management, CBRE works with clients to reduce waste, improve business efficiencies and build greater value into their asset, their portfolio and their brand.
CBRE is committed to helping the property industry reduce its resource impacts and greenhouse gas emissions. We help clients achieve sizable reductions in energy and water use through operational, capital and behavioural interventions to improve efficiency and long term profit margins. We can assist you to meet changing legal requirements and take advantage of increasing funding and innovation opportunities.
CBRE’s Pacific business draws upon the knowledge and resources of the world’s largest real estate firm. We have a strong network of green building professionals across our business lines and share sustainability best practice forums across the America’s, Asia and Europe. We can leverage leading international specialists and purchasing power in our Solar Services, Carbon Services and Energy Procurement businesses.
At CBRE we deliver a practical, business focussed approach to achieve efficiency improvements, operational savings and add value to your property and portfolio.
- Sustainable property and portfolio strategies
- Building Ratings – NABERS and Green Star
- Building audits and improvement plans
- Capital works planning and management
- Funding opportunity advice
- Sustainable building and portfolio management
- Resource efficiency programmes and reporting solutions
- Renewable and low carbon energy initiatives
- Carbon footprinting and offsetting strategies
- Occupant and tenant education programmes
- Sustainability marketing strategies
- Development advisory services
- Compliance and corporate responsibility reporting