Amanda joined CBRE in 2013 after 14 years working in the sustainability space. Between 2013 and 2015, Amanda was CBRE’s Pacific Head of Sustainability, before assuming the senior leadership role to manage one of the company’s biggest business lines, its Asset Services division in Pacific. Over three years, she doubled the growth of this business and delivered significant client outcomes via her innovative, creative and people-focused approach.
In October 2018, Amanda was promoted to Executive Managing Director of Property Management for CBRE's Pacific region. She has worked with the highest levels of government nationally and internationally, as well as alongside boards and CEOs of many organisations. Amanda is an active volunteer with a number of industry and community organisations and thrives on solving persistent problems with integrated solutions.
Amanda is the host for The Placemakers, a television program highlighting the best placemaking in the Asian region.
- Telstra Business Women's Awards - 2019 Telstra Medium & Large Business Award
- Women of the Built Environment Award Winner 2018 - RICS
- Property Professional of the Year 2015- RICS
- Green Star Committee Member- Green Building Council of Australia
- Member of the Better Buildings Partnership (City of Sydney)
- Joint founder of “The Australian Corporate Citizenship Alliance” and “Triple Bottom Line Australia”
Regular conference speaker including:
- GBCA Transform Leaders Panel, March 2020
- WA PCA Retail Property Conference, March 2020
- QIC International Women's Day, Feb 2020
- Illawarra Design & Excellence Symposium (MC), Nov 2019
- PCA Future Trends & Innovation Committee - Data & UX Presentation, Nov 2019
- AMP Real Estate Sustainability Roundtable, Oct 2019
- Realcomm Event Sydney, August 2019
- Women in Leadership Summit, May 2019
- Charter Hall Though Leadership Event, May 2019
- Bachelor of Arts in Government (with Honours), The University of Sydney
- Charter Hall
- Place Management NSW