Amanda joined CBRE in 2013 after 14 years working in the sustainability space. Between 2013 and 2015, Amanda was CBRE’s Pacific Head of Sustainability, before assuming the senior leadership role to manage one of the company’s biggest business lines, its Asset Services division in Pacific. Over three years, she doubled the growth of this business and delivered significant client outcomes via her innovative, creative and people-focused approach.
In October 2018, Amanda was promoted to Executive Managing Director of Property Management for CBRE's Pacific region. She has worked with the highest levels of government nationally and internationally, as well as alongside boards and CEOs of many organisations. Amanda is an active volunteer with a number of industry and community organisations and thrives on solving persistent problems with integrated solutions.
- Women of the Built Environment Award Winner 2018 - RICS
- Property Professional of the Year 2015- RICS
- Green Star Committee Member- Green Building Council of Australia
- Member of the Better Buildings Partnership (City of Sydney)
- Joint founder of “The Australian Corporate Citizenship Alliance” and “Triple Bottom Line Australia”
- Regular conference speaker including:
- Green Building Council of Australia, Melbourne and Sydney, 2013. “Workplaces of the Future Summit.
- Sustainable Development Conference, Melbourne, 2013. “Shared Infrastructure Precincts
- Green Building Council of Australia, Green Cities, Sydney, 2012. “Retail Centres as the Social Hubs of the Future”
- The Australian Property Institute Public Sector Property Conference, Sydney, 2012. “Valuing Sustainability in Commercial Property.”
- Property Council of Australia, Property Congress, Sydney, 2012. “Beyond the Realms of Retail”
- International Green Awards, Perth, 2012. “The Importance of Defining, Measuring & Reporting the Value Sustainability Delivers”.
- Bachelor of Arts in Government (with Honours), The University of Sydney
- Bell Shakespeare