In his role as Pacific Regional Director, Enterprise Facilities Management, Robert is based in the Melbourne office, overseeing CBRE’s enterprise facilities management activities in Australia and New Zealand and will leverage his strong leadership skills and commercial acumen to further develop our growing enterprise facilities management business in the Pacific region.
Robert has over 20 years’ experience in the facilities management outsourcing arena. Prior to working at CBRE, Robert was General Manager of Client Accounts for DTZ, following senior roles at Tungsten Group and Johnson Controls and has successfully negotiated and delivered some of the largest facilities management contracts in Australia.
Robert is an experienced change manager with a strong appreciation and ability to work in challenging cultural environments with his experience extending across the Asia Pacific region. He has been a sought after commodity and has been engaged to support local business in Singapore, Malaysia and India where he has successfully introduced and implemented strategic facility management solutions.
- Business Management, Chicago Business School, Chicago USA
- Post Graduate Diploma in Facilities Management, RMIT University Melbourne
- Post Graduate Certificate in Facilities Management, RMIT University Melbourne
- Facility Management Australia Victoria Branch Committee Member
- Member Facility Management Australia
- ANZ Bank
- AT & T
- Bank of America ML
- Credit Suisse
- DOW Chemical
- Iron Mountain
- Societe Generale
- State Street