National Director, Cost Consultancy
Building, Depreciation & Cost Consultancy
Andrew is a Director within the Building, Depreciation and Cost Consultancy team at CBRE, is a qualified Quantity Surveyor with 25 years of professional experience in Australia and the UK as both consultant QS and developer client.
As a Director, his experience has majored on commercial development, including office, residential, retail and mixed use master-planned projects. He is adept across all stages of construction financial management, with a particular focus on the formative stages of projects, where substantial value added benefits are both established and realised.
He leads an engaged and hands on approach, predicated on bringing solutions focused, strategic and value based advice. Bringing alignment of project objectives to optimise commercial opportunity through a collaborative approach is the hallmark of Andrew’s service. Andrew curates a project environment where the project team delivers a balance of design quality, balanced cost and risk migration to realise outturn certainty.
- 275 Kent Street, Sydney, Commercial, ISPT & Mirvac
- Nissan HQ, Mulgrave, 10,000sqm, Nissan
- Rathbone Square, 70,000sqm Commercial & Residential, GPE
- 120 Fleet Street, 100,000sqm Commercial, Goldman Sachs
- City Centre HQ, 80,000sqm Commercial, HB Reavis
- Kings Cross Central, 750,000sqm Mixed-use, Argent
- HQ & Regional office relocations, 50,000sqm Commercial, Nokia
- HQ5, 110,000sqm Commercial, Clifford Chance
- Heathrow Terminal 5, 350,000sqm Airport, BAA
- One Waterloo, 150,000sqm Mixed-Use, HB Reavis