This has included several years in the ACT property market completing predominantly mortgage security work for R.L. Davis & Company in Canberra and surrounding NSW. On return to Perth in 1999 he completed valuation work in commercial, industrial, hotel/leisure, resumptions, compensation, land subdivisions and executive housing.
Michael began in 1984 with Kevin Sullivan & Associates as a Trainee Valuer, then as a sales repesentative, followed by Valuations and Land Development with Town & Country W.A., being one of Western Australia’s prime land developers in the 1980’s.
He had vast experience in residential valuation work in his capacity as a Property Valuer, together with undertaking a broad range of other tasks including commercial, industrial, compensation and acquisition, and residential valuations.
He now heads CBRE Residential Valuations as a Director with the specific residential department which caters for a range of residential properties and reporting formats.
Professional Affiliations and Accreditations
- Associate of Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
- Licensed Valuer No. 44083 (WA)
- Certified Practising Valuer
- Bachelor of Commerce (Major in Property) Curtin University WA
- Joint valuation of Burswood Hotel
- Premium Western Suburbs and Riverside properties
- Mandurah Canal Luxury housing