Rory is a member of the Victorian Industrial & Logistics, Capital Markets Division with a primary focus on the Private, Corporate and Institutional sectors. Rory focusses on the Southern Region of Australia and the addition of New Zealand.
In 2013 Rory was recognised by his peers and received the CBRE Victorian Industrial Agent of the Year Award and the CBRE Victorian Private Client Group Award.
Rory commenced his career at CBRE in 2010.
Credentials & Education
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Property) RMIT
- Agents Representative (Course in Property), RMIT
- 2016 Circle of Excellence (Excellence in Capital Markets)
- 2014 Circle of Excellence (Excellence in Industrial)
- 2013 CBRE Victorian Industrial Agent of the Year
- 2013 CBRE Victorian Private Client Group Award
- EG Funds Management
- Cadence Property Group
- Lend Lease
- LaSalle Investment Management
- Prix Car
- Vaughan Constructions
- PACT Group
- 360 Capital
- Quinessential Equity
- Charter Hall