Sarah is an experienced Operational Manager with proven leadership skills across all levels of an organisation. With over 12 years of experience in the property industry, Sarah is skilled in Operational Improvements, Business & Sales Team Development / Strategy, Client Solutions, Marketing Strategy and Technology Development/Execution.
Sarah is responsible for the Commercial Management and Operations of the Pacific Advisory & Transaction Services business, including:
- Share Best Practice – “best in class” systems and processes shared across multiple geographies;
- Responsible for the Pacific Middle Markets initiative which aims to develop and connect junior to mid-level operators;
- Commercial Management – assisting with the Full Year Budgeting and Monthly Forecasting process, including tracking of overall performance and expense management;
- Business Planning – co-ordinate best practice business plans for brokers/teams for implementation across the Pacific region;
- Human Resources – working with State Line Leaders on HR matters, including staffing levels, performance management and remuneration packages;
- Technology – development, project management and execution