Head of Retail Tenant Advisory, Pacific
Advisory & Transaction Services | Retail
With 12 years’ experience in retail Tim has worked globally across a number of international markets, including the US, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Tim’s specialism includes introducing new International retail brands to Australia and New Zealand whilst also helping Australian brands grow globally through Asia Pacific, the US and Europe. Tim also focuses on helping Australian retailers realign their portfolios, with a specialist focus on CBD’s and shopping centres.
Tim has a detailed understanding of working with retailers, especially their portfolio management and growth strategies. Tim is currently involved in a number of projects:
- Sourcing Microsoft’s first Asia Pacific flagship/experience store in Pitt Street Mall, Sydney
- Devising and executing a 25 store market entry strategy for Kit and Ace across Australia and New Zealand.
Advising TJ Maxx through their purchase of Trade Secret in Australia, through to the rebranding to TK Maxx while executing a growth programme from 35–200 stores across Australia and New Zealand.
- Devising and executing market entry strategies for luxury retailer Moncler, UK brand Reiss
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).
- Licensed Real Estate Agent under the Property Stock and Business Agents Act.
- BSC Hons Estate Management.
- M & M’s
- Urban Outfitters
- Free People
- Kit and Ace
- RM Williams
- Agent Provocateur
- Max Mara
- Max & Co
- Marina Rinaldi
- New Look
- La Senza
|Sourcing first Asia Pacific flacship in Sydney
Delivering Reiss’s first 3 sites in Australia including flagship sites in Sydney and Melbourne.
|Kit and Ace
|Delivering Kit and Ace’s first 8 stores in Australia including flagship sites in Sydney and Melbourne.The first store opens in July 2015.