LARGE SCALE CATTLE BREEDING & FINISHING AGGREGATION
CBRE Agribusiness is pleased to present for sale Middlebrook and Kooroon-Keeva, a large-scale cattle breeding and finishing platform on the western fall of the Great Dividing Range.
Key features of the opportunity include:
• 8,613Ha* cattle breeding & finishing platform located across two separate aggregations known as Middlebrook Park (4,049Ha*) & Kooroon-Keeva (4,564Ha*), being offered as a whole or as separate assets
• Currently operated by a single management unit being less than 5km* apart
• High quality soil types & reliable climatic characteristic (average annual rainfall of 750mm*(Tamworth) & 860mm* (Nundle)
• Comprising 4,228Ha* (49%) of arable land suitable for dryland farming and pasture establishment, 3,461Ha* (40%) productive perennial native grass grazing land, 45Ha* creek flats utilised for irrigation & 759Ha* of timbered grazing
• 884ML* of Water Entitlements, currently under utilised
• Under normal seasonal conditions the enterprise calves down 4,000-4,500* Angus cows
• Well-developed structural improvements, including numerous dwellings, cattle yards (9), 1,100*head bunked weaning yard, grain storages (880* tonnes) & sundry structures
• Located at the southern end of the Northern Tablelands, on the western fall of the Great Dividing Range approximately 36* lineal km south of the major regional centre of Tamworth.
+61 439 349 977
+61 418 961 575
+61 433 160 413