CBRE and Val Nichols Real Estate are pleased to present for sale ‘Gateway Estate’, an iconic Yarra Valley landholding and tourist attraction comprising approximately 70 acres in Coldstream at the junction of the Maroondah and Melba Highways.
Gateway Estate offers a diverse enterprise mix of horticulture and food production, the grazing of cattle, a lifestyle opportunity and a retail business incorporating a wholesale produce store and café all in one.
Key investment highlights include:
• Permit for a caravan park and camping facility
• Planning permit for a winery and cellar door
• 5,000sqm* high tech greenhouse producing year-round fruit and vegetables of a wide variety
• Established wholesale retail outlet with Gourmet Farm Gate produce store with additional café offering a high exposure site
• Strawberry picking facility for the public to enjoy
• Managers’ residence offering panoramic views from an elevated position
• Mains water and gas are all connected at the property
The rear of the property abuts the old Lilydale / Yarra Glen rail line which is being converted to a walking and cycling trail which is expected to generate a multitude of additional tourist activity for the area and provides additional business opportunities for Gateway Estate.
Strategically located within the picturesque Yarra Valley, a region continuing to experience significant growth, driven by an ever-increasing population, provides an escape from the city for outdoor activities, world class wineries and excellent golf courses.
Gateway Estate is located close to Lilydale (4* lineal kilometres), Yarra Glen (8* lineal kilometres), Healesville (14* lineal kilometres), Ringwood (16* lineal kilometres) and the Melbourne CBD (37* lineal kilometres).