A PRESTIGIOUS WESTERN VICTORIAN COUNTRY ESTATE WITHIN 90 MINUTES OF THE MELBOURNE CBD
Property comprising 942* hectares
840* square metre bluestone homestead
Available on a Walk-In-Walk-Out basis
CBRE Agribusiness is pleased to present for sale Larundel, one of Western Victoria’s most prestigious and elegant country estates.
Comprising a historically significant landholding, Larundel offers a landmark bluestone mansion built by the Austin Family, dating back to the mid 1800s, a time reflective of the boom-era prosperity within the region.
Key features of the opportunity include:
• A large scale, highly productive grazing and cropping property comprising 942* hectares.
• The impeccably restored 840* square metre Larundel homestead offers magnificent scale and comprises four bedrooms, a gentleman’s study, library, billiard room, multiple living zones, country kitchen, 4,000 bottle wine cellar and conservatory.
• Set within approximately two hectares of private and formal landscaped gardens, designed by the world-renowned garden designer Paul Bangay, Larundel is surrounded by rolling lawns, a championship tennis court and croquet lawn.
• Includes garaging for nine cars, a helipad including a hanger, refuelling facility and airstrip.
• Guest accommodation is located at The Stables providing a separate self-contained residence adjacent and in keeping with the style of the main homestead.
• A further two on-site residences are also located on the farm.
• Suited for ongoing farming, a prestigious private residential estate or conversion to boutique hotel/group accommodation.
• Strategically located 24* lineal km from Ballarat, 50* lineal km from Geelong and 85* lineal km from the Melbourne CBD.
• Currently a noteworthy producer of fine Merino wool (15* to 19* microns), prime lamb production and cropping pursuits
• Highly productive fertile open plains and gently undulating land types supported by extensive livestock shelter to all paddocks and excellent laneway systems.
• Outstanding reticulated livestock water infrastructure with extensive frontage to the Yarrowee and Leigh Rivers (4* kilometres) and Williamsons Creek (2* kilometres).
• Operational infrastructure includes a five-stand shearing shed and yards, silos, machinery, hay and workshop sheds together with dry storage and ancillary shedding
• Available on a Walk-In-Walk-Out basis.
FOR SALE BY INTERNATIONAL EXPRESSION OF INTEREST