CBRE Agribusiness is pleased to present for sale on behalf of CMV Farms Pty Ltd, a 658* hectare (1,626* acres) landholding in the Langhorne Creek Region of South Australia.
Strategically located 9* kilometres south-east of Strathalbyn and 11* kilometres west of Langhorne Creek, the Property comprises 414* hectares planted to various grape varieties.
Key investment highlights include:
• 414* hectares of high yielding wine grapes including Shiraz, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Merlot, Pinot Meunier and Glera with an additional 147* hectares suited to development
• Quality fit-for-purpose infrastructure including two dwellings, machinery sheds, sundry shedding and two lined storage dams with a capacity of 262* megalitres
• 351* megalitre ground water licence #3277 in the Angas Bremer Prescribed Wells Area
• Water security via two additional irrigation sources from Lake Alexandrina and Tailem Bend
• The vineyard spans over both the Langhorne Creek and Fleurieu Geographical Indication regions
• Available on a walk-in walk-out basis seeking settlement in May 2020
Located between Strathalbyn and Langhorne Creek, the strategic location of the Property provides convenient access to a full range of markets, services and amenities.
The Property is situated in one of the most well-regarded grape growing regions in Australia due to the reliable climatic conditions and high-quality soils.
The fit for purpose structural improvements have been established by current management to facilitate the efficiency of all operations. The houses provide comfortable accommodation options for owners, managers and staff.
The vineyards have a history of producing between 4,000-5,000* tonnes per annum under normal seasonal conditions.
A genuine turnkey opportunity to expand or enter the grape growing industry at scale, enabling an incoming purchaser the benefit of instant production at full capacity with the benefit of a walk-in walk-out transaction.
FOR SALE BY TENDER CLOSING THURSDAY 26 MARCH 2020 AT 4:00PM (ACDT)
Phil Schell Angus Bills
+61 418 809 849 +61 400 859 634