CBRE Agribusiness is pleased to present for sale Constitution, a quality grazing property of 404* hectares (1,000* acres) ranging from gentle undulating terrain to rising steeper slopes.
• 115* hectares of established perennial pastures, plus 150* hectares of native pasture which is considered suitable for future pasture improvement to increase production. The 265* hectares is regularly fertilised, subject to ongoing soil tests. Fenced into four main paddocks, with stands of red gum, yellow and red box trees along with strategically fenced shelter belts providing shade and shelter for livestock.
• Water security is via a solar powered bore pumping to two storage tanks of a 45,000* litre capacity, which is gravity fed to four troughs. A spring fed creek and seven catchment dams ensure every paddock has a reliable water supply.
• Fit for purpose working improvements including steel cattle yards with undercover working area, sheep yards and a Kotzur silo with 40* tonne capacity.
• Carrying capacity has historically been 240* cows, currently carrying 80* cows to allow recovery from recent seasonal conditions.
• Convenient location with Hume Highway Frontage, 30* linear kilometres north of Holbrook, 62* linear kilometres south-east of Wagga Wagga. Situated in a reliable 700*mm annual average rainfall zone.