CBRE Agribusiness is pleased to present for sale the Clare Valley Vineyard (the Property) on behalf of HJB Winery Pty Ltd, located in Auburn within the historic Clare Valley wine region. The world class wine region is renowned for its winemaking which dates back over 160 years and is famous for its Riesling, Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon.
The Property is located 5* kilometres south-east of Auburn, 29* kilometres south-east of Clare, 110* kilometres north of the Adelaide CBD and offers stunning views across gently undulating hills.
Key investment highlights include:
- Total land area of 49.7* hectares, of which 33.65* hectares are currently planted to Riesling, Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- A further 12.1* hectares are suited to replanting.
- Historically, the vineyard has produced 5-6* tonnes per hectare of Riesling and Shiraz and 4-5* tonnes per hectare of Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Reliable rainfall region receiving approximately 590 millimetres per annum (Bureau of Meteorology - Auburn).
- Soils comprise red and brown loam soil over clay on rock.
- Site infrastructure includes five Frost Boss frost fans owned by a third party (lease to be negotiated by the incoming purchaser) and one un-equipped bore.
FOR SALE BY EOI CLOSING THURSDAY 4 JUNE 2020 AT 4:00PM (ACST)
+61 400 859 634
+ 61 418 809 849
* Denotes approximately