CBRE Agribusiness is pleased to present for sale the Melro, a large-scale and highly productive dairy portfolio located in the Western District of Victoria.
Key features of the portfolio include:
• A 476* hectare rain-fed dairy operation, of which 338* hectares forms the milking platform, 102* hectares utilised for fodder production and grazing dry stock, with the balance comprising support areas (laneways, buildings and improvements) and remnant vegetation.
• Currently milking a peak of 850 cows and producing over 5,500,000* litres annually.
• Favourable soil types, improved pastures (ryegrass and clover) and average annual rainfall of 654* millimetres per annum.
• Sound operational infrastructure, including reticulated stock water to each paddock, laneway system and well-developed fencing infrastructure.
• Structural improvements comprise a 50-unit rotary dairy, 600 head feed pad, two dwellings, workshop, hay/storage shed, and calf shed.
• Quality 3-bedroom home in proximity to services inclusive of primary and secondary schools (Heywood 10* Kilometres).
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING FRIDAY 13TH NOVEMBER 2020 AT 4.00PM (AEDT)