CBRE Agribusiness is pleased to present for sale the Tara, a large-scale and highly productive dairy portfolio located in the Western District of Victoria.
Key features of the portfolio include:
• A 713* hectare rain-fed dairy operation, of which 425* hectares forms the milking platform, 268* hectares utilised for fodder production and grazing dry stock, with the balance comprising support areas (laneways, buildings and improvements) and remnant vegetation.
• Currently milking a peak of 870 cows and producing over 5,500,000* litres annually.
• Gently undulating topography, quality soils, improved pastures (ryegrass and clover) and average annual rainfall of 783* millimetres per annum.
• Excellent operational infrastructure, including reticulated stock water to each paddock, laneway system and well-developed fencing infrastructure.
• Structural improvements comprise a 100-unit rotary dairy, multiple dwellings, workshop, hay/storage shed, and calf shed.
• Conveniently located approximately 31 kilometres from the regional city of Warrnambool.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING FRIDAY 13TH NOVEMBER 2020 AT 4.00PM (AEDT)