CBRE Agribusiness is pleased to present Point Farms, a profitable irrigated horticulture and row cropping enterprise, ideally located in the Darlington Point district of the renowned Riverina Region of New South Wales.
Key features of the opportunity include:
• The Property is strategically located 12* linear kilometres south-west of Darlington Point in an area well regarded for horticultural production and irrigated row cropping.
• Total land area of 2,142* hectares includes 1,627* hectares developed to flood irrigation and 123* hectares (net) planted to almonds.
• Access to multiple water sources with significant water entitlements including 8,338*ML of Lower Murrumbidgee Groundwater (Zone 1), 248*ML of General Security entitlement and 3,370*ML of delivery entitlement on the Kerarbury Scheme via Coleambally Irrigation.
• Substantial water storage with a total capacity of 900*ML.
• Productive soil types suitable for a wide range of row crops or permanent plantings.
• Excellent operational infrastructure & structural improvements, further enhancing on-farm efficiencies.
• Experienced management team, with proven track record in horticultural and row cropping, who have overseen development of the property to its present state.
• Exciting future growth opportunities, including further development of irrigable areas, increasing water storage capacity and investing in additional water entitlements, with the potential to develop further areas to permanent plantings.
Point Farms is being offered for sale by Expression of Interest closing Friday 13 November 2020 at 4pm (AEDT).