CBRE Hotels, in conjunction with Tourism Brokers are pleased to offer for sale the freehold going concern interest in the Tuggerah Shores Caravan Park on the NSW Central Coast.
Key investment highlights include:
– Accessible public transport and proximity to schools complete the essential ingredients for the property's current use or potential MHE development
– Council approved caravan park - nine approved camp sites and 65 permanent sites consisting of 13 cabins, 42 van and annex, five single vans and five relocatable homes (59 of the sites and dwellings are park owned)
– Although the current income is substantial and consistent, a future view for a staged redevelopment may provide a mid to long term land holding and development income growth
– The existing park and business occupy 1.8 hectares of the total 5.2-hectare site
– High occupancy and profitability ratio due to low cost operation - FY18/19 revenue approximately $660,000