PEEL BUSINESS PARK, NAMBEELUP - WA’S NEW HOME OF AGRI-INNOVATION AND INDUSTRY.
Lots range from 2,700 sqm* to 20.05 ha*
Equipped with water, power, sewer & gas
Just 10 km* north-east of Mandurah
The future of land development is squarely focused on innovation and sustainability. Peel Business Park in Nambeelup is a leading example, providing unlimited potential to savvy investors and developers of agri-innovation and ancillary industries.
Stage 1 of the 1,000-hectare business park will be delivered by LandCorp, forming a critical component of the Transform Peel initiative, which also includes the 42,000-hectare Peel Food Zone and Peel Integrated Water Initiative. Funded and backed by State Government, Transform Peel will help future-proof food and water supplies and drive economic growth.
Within Peel Business Park will be five distinct precincts:
• The Agri-innovation Precinct focuses on development of innovative, high-quality food production and processing, which is not climate dependent. Designed to allow for stronger connections between agricultural and logistics chains, it will help to build critical capacity, business capability and export readiness.
• The General Industrial Precinct will be home to a wide-range of industrial, transport and logistics, and warehouse uses.
• The Light Industrial Precinct will feature a network of well-connected, flexible lots to meet differing business needs.
• Highly accessible, well positioned lots will suit the demands of businesses in the Commercial Precinct.
• The Renewable Energy Precinct offers unique power requirements, with both mains and renewable energy options at negotiable rates, feeding back into one of the largest industrial micro-grids in the State
Lots at Peel Business Park have been designed to accommodate the diverse needs of a range of businesses, with power, water and waste water all available. High-speed internet with international submarine cable network linkage, and the Bunbury to Dampier gas pipeline will service the varied demands of businesses.
The business park also includes plans for a campus style technology park for research, development and training organisations. The Peel workforce initiative, delivered by Peel Development Commission, will tap into the large, local workforce of skilled employees that is readily available.
As the land development agency for the Western Australian Government which includes the Industrial Land Authority, Peel Business Park forms part of LandCorp's vision to deliver strategic industrial land that supports the economic development and growth of WA.
LandCorp promotes, offers and assists on a range of Local, State and Federal Government incentives for business and investment attraction for Peel Business Park. Incentives will be offered on a qualification basis and range from deferred land payments and case management support services, to cash incentives and rebates.
STAGE 1 RELEASE IS COMING
Expressions Of Interest from organisations looking to locate in Peel Business Park are currently open.
To see the vision for Peel Business Park come to life click on this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f18d74fS_qM
Don't miss out on the exceptional business opportunity, contact Phil Melville or Warick Irving from CBRE to discuss.