For Sale - Industrial/Warehouse, Agricultural Land
STATE-OF-THE-ART SMALL STOCK ABATTOIR
State-of-the-art small stock abattoir
14* kilometres north of Bourke, NSW
Daily throughput of 6,000* head
Under instructions from CAPRA Developments Pty Ltd, CBRE Agribusiness in conjunction with LAWD is pleased to invite offers for Darling River Meats, a small stock abattoir located along the Mitchell Highway approximately 14 kilometres north of Bourke, New South Wales (NSW).
The opportunity presents:
• New turn-key (construction completed February 2019) state-of-the-art small stock abattoir capable of daily throughput of 6,000* head.
• Designed for the production of skin-on and skin-off goats, sheep and lambs.
• All trademarks and brands of Darling River Meats are included in the sale.
• Previously licensed for domestic and export supply. The granting of the US export licence was imminent prior to the closing of the facility.
• Fully covered lairage comprising auto weigh-drafting facilities and elevated holding yards.
• Licensed for 24-hour operation.
• Plentiful reticulated water supply, power and on-site gas storage.
• Benefited by 2,059* hectares of grazing land, providing adequate depot facilities as well as acting as a buffer to neighbouring properties.
• Direct all weather access from the Mitchell Highway, situated 14* kilometres north of Bourke.
• Located in the heart of the North West region of NSW, central to the main rangeland goat catchments on the east coast of Australia.
CBRE Agribusiness in conjunction with LAWD is offering Darling River Meats for sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 9 July 2020 at 4pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
+61 439 349 977
+61 429 557 070
+61 428 481 243