For Sale - Industrial/Warehouse, Showrooms/Bulky Goods
GOLD MINE IN AUBURN! FREESTANDING BUILDING WITH THREE (3) STREET FRONTAGES!
First Time offered in over 30 years
Site Area: 3,439sqm*
Zoning: B6 Enterprise corridor
CBRE, as exclusive selling agents, are delighted to present for the first time in over thirty years, 259/261-263 Parramatta Road, Auburn; a freestanding building with exceptional Parramatta Road exposure.
259/261-263 Parramatta Road presents a rare opportunity for owner occupiers, investors and developers to acquire a freestanding building along the Parramatta Road corridor.
Auburn is a major inner west growth suburb within Metropolitan Sydney. Arguably the busiest commercial enterprise hub in the Sydney Metropolitan region with over 22,000 cars passing daily. The property is located within the main bulky goods retail district of Auburn on Parramatta Road, which accommodates national and international brand heavy weights including: Costco, Harvey Norman, Bunnings Warehouse, Coco Republic, Fantastic Furniture, Adidas & Nike.
Walking distance to Auburn railway station & bus stop which is located at the front of the property. Close vicinity to all essential amenities.
The property will attract several buyers because of its many key attributes, including:
- First time offered to market in over 30 years
- Freestanding building
- Access via eight (8) container sized roller shutter doors
- x2 three (3) ton gantry cranes service the warehouse
- Clear-span warehouse reaching 8M*
- Three (3) street frontages from Parramatta Road, Junction Street & Short Street
- Easy truck access
- Quality ground floor showroom area
- Huge signage potential
- High power supply
- Numerous value-add possibilities
- Full brick construction
- Prime Parramatta Road exposure in close proximity to major established businesses like Harvey Norman, Nick Scali, Coco Republic etc.
- Suits multiple uses including retail and industrial
- Develop, occupy or invest
- Opportunity to develop Industrial units (STCA)
- Opportunity to develop a hotel (STCA)
The property is being sold by way Expressions of Interest which will close at 2:30pm on Thursday 20th of August, 2020.
For more information, please contact the exclusive agents listed.