For Sale - Industrial/Warehouse, Agricultural Land
2.5km* to Newcastle Airport & RAAF Base
Renewable, conservation or biodiversity
Alternative use or repurpose existing
Under instructions from the liquidator, CBRE in conjunction with Colliers International offer 183 Cabbage Tree Rd also known as Maria's Farm Veggies.
Located 2hr* north of Sydney and 30min* north of Newcastle and on the doorstep of Newcastle Airport, RAAF Base Williamtown, port, waterways and magnificent coastline.
Maria’s Farm Veggies is a partially completed glasshouse utilising Dutch design and technology on 84* hectares (207* acres) of freehold land. Approximately 50% of the project has been erected with major ground works, including piling, and a large proportion of glazing completed.
The partially completed structure could be repurposed/converted to an alternative use taking advantage of its ideal location, servicing Sydney markets and the Greater Hunter Valley region.
Features of the property include:
* Proximity to Newcastle Airport, RAAF Base Williamtown, Port and transport corridor
* 2.5km* to Australia’s newest defence and aerospace precinct (Astra Aerolab)
* 30min* south of the stunning waterways and tourism hot spot of Port Stephens
* Alternative use, such as renewable energy (solar farm), biodiversity or conservation
* Repurpose development site utilising the current structures
* Extensive glazing (8ha* out of 16.4ha*) already completed
* Level land, cooling sea breezes and plenty of year-round sunshine
* High yearly rainfall averaging 1,100mm* (43in*)
* Affordable housing and superior coastal lifestyle living
Maria's Farm Veggies is located within a region with a strong local economy, renewed development activity, quality educational facilities and access to skilled and unskilled labour.
Significant investment in infrastructure projects and transport networks are supporting the uplift in regional development, increasing connectivity and providing a foundation for future growth.
For sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 28 August 2020 at 11am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
For further information or to book an inspection please contact the agents.
Richard Royle: 0418 961 575
+61 400 095 902