Undisclosed Unit, 9 Beaconsfield Street, FYSHWICK, ACT 2609
Undisclosed Unit, 9 Beaconsfield Street,
FYSHWICK, ACT 2609
For Sale - Industrial/Warehouse, Office
MODERN MIXED USE INDUSTRIAL UNIT
Fitted Out Modern Unit
Allocated Parking Included
Wide Range Of Uses Allowed
Fyshwick is one of Canberra’s largest industrial/bulky goods precincts situated centrally within the ACT. A 10-15 minute drive will get to you to the CBD, Canberra Airport, Kingston, Barton, Parliamentary Precinct, Russell and the Woden Town Centre. With access to public transport and connectivity via Canberra Avenue and the Monaro Highway, occupiers remain well connected across the nation’s capital.
9 Beaconsfield Street is well situated in the newest Epicentre precinct of Fyshwick situated right on Canberra Avenue. Neighbouring the Canberra Outlet Centre, parking is available as well as retail shopping and choice of food and beverage offerings.
Available for sale is a split-level industrial unit which features the following;
- 158sqm across ground floor and mezzanine
- Ground floor reception, meeting room and storeroom/server room
- First floor open plan office with ceiling, lighting and carpet tiles
- Large window allowing excellent natural light
- Warehouse is high clearance with roller door accessed from the rear
- 3 phase power
- Kitchenette and unisex accessible bathroom
- 2x car spaces
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact CBRE agents below.