119 Ewing Street is a substantial and flexible office/warehouse facility in the heart of the Welshpool Industrial Precinct which is subject to a 3 year lease.
119 Ewing Street is a circa 2000 constructed office/warehouse facility comprising some 1,689sqm of total lettable area situated on a 2,739sqm rectangular shaped site. The construction of the building comprises concrete tilt pre-cast panels with a steel frame and Zincalume clad roof.
• Improvements: 1,689sqm*
• Land Area: 2,739sqm*
• Blue Chip Industrial Area
• Proximity to Welshpool Road and Leach Highway
• Zoned “General Industrial”
• 10km* to Perth CBD
• 7km* to Perth Airport
• Multiple tenant leasing potential
• Outgoings $52,048.96 per annum paid by tenant
• Fully leased to Robayne Industrial Supplies Pty Ltd
• Passing Income of $187,000 pa
• Lease Term: 3 Years (Expiring 31st March 2022)
• Lease Commencement: 1st April 2019
• Option: 3 years
• Rental reviews: CPI Annually
This investment is underpinned by a well improved landholding located within the highly sought-after industrial precinct of Welshpool.
The property is offered for sale via a “Request for Offers” campaign closing Thursday 22nd October 2020 at 4:00pm AWST.
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.