CBRE is pleased to present 1496 PACIFIC HIGHWAY, WARRAWEE (the Site) to the market for sale via Expressions of Interest. The site represents a significant residential development opportunity on Sydney's Upper North Shore.
The DA approved site offers prospective purchasers with the potential to capitalise on the following features:
- DA approval for the construction of 52 apartments with basement parking;
- Total Site Area 3,788sqm*;
- Total approved GFA of 4,730sqm*;
- Spacious internal layout targeting key buyer groups;
- Media/study in every apartment to ensure maximum flexibility;
- Section 96 drafted for further improvement to unit mix and floor plan;
- Adjacent to the well-regarded Warrawee Public School;
- Short walk to top schools including Knox Grammar School and Abbotsleigh School for Girls;
- 500m* to Warrawee Train Station;
- 900m* to Turramurra Train Station and local retail precinct including Coles supermarket;
- 20km* to Sydney CBD; and
- Strong demand for off-the-plan apartment from owner occupiers and empty nesters.
The site is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing on Wednesday, 23 August 2017 at 3pm (AEST).