Situated less than 100 metres from the Adelaide Entertainment Centre and approximately 2.5km* from the Adelaide CBD this property is superbly located and offers huge potential through repositioning.
Hindmarsh is part of a rapidly transforming area thanks to both Government and private investment. Upgrades to the Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Tram line extension, Hindmarsh Stadium upgrade and major residential projects especially in neighbouring Bowden have transformed the once quiet location into a booming one.
We further highlight the key features of the property for consideration:
- Huge land holding of 1,015 sqm* with 20 metres* of frontage onto Port Road
- Massive upside potential with a GLA of 923sqm*
- Showroom and office improvements
- Rear access via Orsmond Street
- Close proximity to The Entertainment Centre and CBD
- Offered vacant possession
- Zoned - District Centre (Policy 2) Historic Hub – City of Charles Sturt
For Sale by Private Treaty $1,850,000 (excl GST)
For further information please contact exclusive marketing agents CBRE
Mitch Curnow - 0415 494 056
Rhyce Scott - 0422 960 585
Anthony De Palma - 0423 568 771 (Leasing Enquiries)
RLA 208125 *approx