CBRE Metropolitan Investments are excited to bring a highly flexible development/owner occupier property to market in the highly sought after inner-north. 129-133 Main North Road, Nailsworth has been utilized for nearly 40 years as City Holden’s, Nailsworth sales and service yard and benefits from exceptional exposure to one of Adelaide’s busiest roads
The property is situated in the pro-development Prospect Council and is suited to either a commercial redevelopment or a mixed-use development as highlighted by the envisaged uses with the Urban Corridor – Business Policy Area zone (STCC).
The existing improvements also offer utility to an existing retail or service-trade premises and are of high quality. In addition, 129-133 Main North Road is in a premium location just 4.4km* from the centre of the Adelaide CBD amongst established national retailers in Woolworths/Caltex, Officeworks and 99 Bikes.
• Corner site of 2,663sqm* on the ‘in-track’ to the Adelaide CBD
• 5 existing Certificates of Title
• Existing improvements include showroom/office, warehousing/workshop total 481sqm* plus completely bitumised or paved site area surrounding
• 40m* of frontage to Main North Road and 58.8m frontage to Ellen Street both with existing vehicle access points
• High traffic volume estimate with 47,600* vehicles passing daily (DPTI 2015)
• Envisaged development with Urban Corridor – Business Policy Area zoning includes high end commercial uses such as service station, bulky goods outlet plus medium-high density residential development
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 24th October 2019 at 4.00pm (ACST)
For further information please contact exclusive marketing agents CBRE:
Harry Einarson – 0421 747 442
Mitch Curnow - 0415 494 056
RLA 208125 *approximately