Positioned between the purpose built, brand-new Mobil petrol station and Green Leaves Childcare Centre, this high exposure site offers a broad range retail or re-development opportunities. With the current $235 million face-lift being undertaken at Tea Tree Plaza the area is set to be established as the shopping precinct for the north-eastern suburbs of Adelaide allowing a redeveloped 817 North East Road access to a great catchment area for future retail development.
817 North East Road uniquely captures CBD outbound traffic prior to reaching the Tea Tree Plaza precinct and before the Golden Grove ‘McIntyre Road’ turn-off. With the developments either side, the hard work and second guessing are over!
• Positioned between two purpose built, brand-new high-profile tenants
• High exposure site with up to 40,000 passing vehicles per day
• 1,729 sqm* NLA of Showroom + Warehouse
• Generous landholding of 5,726 sqm* with an 82 metre* frontage
• Flexible ‘Commercial’ zoning providing a wide variety of development opportunities
Please contact the sole listing agents for further information