CBRE as the exclusive agent is pleased to present 36 Lonsdale Street and 64-66 Brenan Street, Lilyfield. Commanding an elevated high profile position, 36 Lonsdale Street & 64-66 Brenan Street boasts a large combined site area of 1,726sqm.
The combined sites have been earmarked for an increased FSR and present an outstanding development opportunity beyond their current improvements. Zoned R1 General Residential, the amalgamated site is ideal for a residential development (STCA), allowing it to capitalise on its premium high profile location, stunning CBD and Harbour Bridge views & proximity to the local IGA supermarket and Lilyfield Light Rail Station.
36 Lonsdale Street is a three-storey solid brick warehouse and storage building with office area totalling 1,065sqm of floor area. 64 Brenan Street is a well maintained two storey office building totalling 265sqm. Set back from the main street, 66 Brenan Street is a two-storey residential building totalling 109sqm.
Key development highlights:
• Significant residential development potential as an amalgamated site (STCA)
• Elevated development site with stunning views of the Harbour Bridge and city skyline
• Expansive site area of 1,726sqm with R1 General Residential zoning
• Earmarked to permit increased density
• High profile location with two extensive street frontages
• Endearing neighbourhood only 50 metres from IGA supermarket, local cafes, schools and amenities
*All figures are approximate only
36 Lonsdale Street & 64-66 Brenan Street, Lilyfield will be sold individually or in-one-line via Expressions of Interest closing on Thursday, 11th of June 2020 at 12pm.
For further information, please contact the exclusive sales agents.