CBRE Metropolitan Investments are proud to present this significant residential development site to the market.
Positioned at the South Eastern gateway of Kadina, this 15.75 Hectare residential development site will be a fantastic opportunity for the growing local population and the residents of the greater Copper Coast farmland to have the best of both worlds with a premium in-town dwelling and an external farm. Under the current plan there is room for 246* allotments over 12 stages with an average land area of circa 530sqm*.
The site is just 2kms* from the likes of the large retail groups Target, Aldi, Woolworths, McDonalds and many other essential businesses.
With the area of Kadina ever-growing this exciting opportunity is competitively priced and ready for a keen developer to capitalise on the brilliant site or land bank for tomorrow.
- Current plan enabling 246 allotments
- Opportunity to build in small stages according to sales demand
- Average allotment size of approximately 530sqm*
- improved trade and access under new federal government Port Wakefield to Port Augusta upgrade
- Sewerage already installed saving large expense
- Kadina seeing consistent population growth of circa 8% YoY*
- Less than 2 hours from the Adelaide CBD
- Fantastic commercial surrounding amenity
- Road to mining, recreational fishing, farming