CBRE are pleased to present 6-10 Mclaren Parade, Port Adelaide to market via an Expression of Interest campaign. This shovel ready development site is in the heart of transforming Port Adelaide and located a mere stone’s throw from the Port River. This opportunity is benefited from full building rules consent for 19 apartments with architectural designs from Williams Burton Leopardi Architects. However, this dual frontage site is zoned Regional Centre allowing for a range of end uses should the purchaser have other plans.
Key Highlights Include:
- 836 sqm of ready to be developed land
- Full building rules consent for 19 apartments
- Over 30metres of frontage to Mclaren Parade and Menpes Street
- Zoned – Regional Centre in the City of Port Adelaide Enfield
- Less than 12km’s from the Adelaide CBD
Why Port Adelaide?
The Port Adelaide precinct is currently reaping the rewards of major government and private investment. The $500 million upgrade of the high-tech frigate shipyard is now almost complete paving the way for the $35 billion naval project to be launched. Other recent major project in the area include;
- Starfish Developments Dock One project which includes 750 brand new townhouses, apartments, and a 100-room retro hotel
- Brand new $25M 103 room Quest Hotel Apartment
- Port Adelaide Plaza’s $45M re-development
- Fletcher’s Slip by Cedar Woods 500-home Port Adelaide development
For Sale via Private Treaty - $1,150,000 + GST
Please contact the listing agents for more information