CBRE is pleased to present to the market, located in the most highly sought-after initial precinct within the Western Sydney airport, 205 Lawson Road, Badgerys Creek.
This opportunity presents itself as a unique opportunity to secure a vast land area of 3.96Ha* adjoining the Western Sydney airport.
205 Lawson Road, Badgerys Creek presents the following key attributes:
- A well-exposed, and high profile 3.96Ha* parcel in the Badgerys Creek Precinct
- Earmarked to be rezoned in Q3/Q4 of 2020 to flexible mixed use/employment
- Adjoining the Western Sydney airport with direct access via Pitt Street* located 200m* from the subject property
- As per the Western Sydney airport report 2019, the Badgerys Creek precinct permits defence and aerospace, advanced manufacturing activity, high technology industry, airport supporting development, local retail, Aerotropolis enabling industries, modernised resource recovery industries, light industrial, social infrastructure.
- Located within proximity to the Mamre Road precinct where Amazon has most recently committed a 20-year lease across 200,000sqm*
- Surrounding government infrastructure totalling over $5.25 billion which will contribute towards the M12, North South Rail and Western Sydney airport.
205 Lawson Road will be offered to the market via an expressions of interest campaign closing on the 17th of September at 3pm.
For more information please contact the exclusive agents listed.