Proposed Lot 9005 and Lots 1, 2, 3 and 23, Cnr Baldivis Road and Arden Avenue, Baldivis
Colliers International and CBRE are pleased to present to the market a unique opportunity to acquire the remaining development land within the already well-advanced Greenlea residential estate.
Greenlea Estate is a modern residential subdivision located in the rapid growth suburb of Baldivis, with approximately 200 lots already sold within prior stages.
This ready-to-go opportunity includes not only the 16.8 hectare balance development land but the sales office and adjoining carparks that are located over 4 already titled lots, in addition to estate branding and intellectual property.
Key features include:
• 16.8194 hectares
• 215 undeveloped and subdivision approved residential lots
• 4 titled lots including the sales office and carparks
• Part high school site totalling 2.7194 hectares
• Typical lot sizes of 260sqm – 500sqm
• All services required for development available to the land
• Project branding and intellectual property included
• Subdivision approval in place until July 2023
• 40 mins from Perth CBD
• 15 mins from the coast
• Strong growth corridor with existing population of over 31,000 people
The property is being sold as part of a diversified land portfolio that includes two other residential projects;
- Avon Ridge Estate, Lot 9006 Campersic Road, Brigadoon; and
- Lot 54 Cockram Street and Lot 119 Sparkman Road, Mundijong,
Expressions of Interest closing on Wednesday 7th October 2020 at 2pm (AWST).
The properties can be purchased individually or as a portfolio.