On behalf of Regional Growth NSW Development Corporation (RGDC) and supported by Parkes Shire Council (Council) (together the Landowners), CBRE is seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced and capable parties (or consortia) to deliver a high-quality gateway precinct spanning approximately 20 hectares of strategically located land at the junction of the new Newell Highway Parkes Bypass and Henry Parkes Way, Parkes NSW.
The site will be one of the highest profile highway service centre and commercial development opportunities in the Central West Region of NSW, forming the gateway to the Parkes Special Activation Precinct and National Logistics Hub.
This is a major new transport-logistics precinct which leverages Parkes’ central location at the junction of the north-south Inland Rail project (under construction) and Trans-Australian Railway rail line.
Highlights of the development opportunity include:
• Approximately 20 hectares development site area owned collectively by Council and State Government
• Landmark location at the new iconic junction of the new Newell Highway Parkes Bypass, and Henry Parkes Way [to Sydney via Orange-Bathurst]
• Within the Special Activation Precinct designation with approved concept master plan and 30-day fast tracked approval process
• Flexibility within the master plan for inclusion of new highway service centre and commercial uses
• Gateway commercial precinct to Parkes Special Activation Precinct & National Logistics Hub
• Potential for structured project delivery terms
• RGDC and Council sponsored project
• Leverage major government infrastructure investment, including Inland Rail, Parkes Special Activation Precinct and Parkes Bypass projects
Expressions of Interest (EOI) should be lodged via www.tenders.nsw.gov.au (RFT ID 20-1826) by no later than Thursday, 26th November 2020 at 2pm (AEDST).