PROMINENT CBD DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH HOLDING INCOME
Land area: 5,130sqm
FSR: 5:1 (resi) 8:1 (commercial)
Hotel, Residential, Office, Retail use
CBRE & Commercial Collective are pleased to present the Dairy Farmers Corner to market for sale by Expressions of Interest.
Dairy Farmers Corner offers a substantial development opportunity which will suit commercial, residential, retail and hotel use (STCA). The site is positioned on the 'West End' and is identified by council as the new CBD, surrounded by an array of large format retailers, bustling cafes and a walk to the Transport Interchange.
• Iconic Newcastle corner location, Newcastle’s Famous “Dairy Farmers Corner”
• Three street frontages – Hunter Street, Railway Street and Tighe Street
• Expansive 5,130sqm site area – 10 separate allotments
• 90m height limit – the maximum allowable in Newcastle CBD
• Maximum 8:1 FSR (commercial) and 5:1 (residential)
• Not affected by mine subsidence – eliminated significant cost and construction risk
• Significant holding income – fixed leases in place with demo clauses
• Strong supporting demographics within the local and broader catchment
• Newcastle: Australia's largest regional economy with population of 450,000 and growing
EOI closing Thursday, 19 November 2020 at 4PM.
For more information, please contact the exclusive sales agents.