CBRE as the exclusive agency is pleased to present 40-46 Stanley Street, Burwood. Currently four single storey houses in-one-line, the property is a DA approved development site for a boarding house including a total of 95 rooms. In addition to the approved boarding house, the R1 General Residential zoning also permits (with consent) alternative development options including Multi Dwelling Housing, Residential Flat Building, Serviced Apartments, Childcare Centre and Shop Top Housing etc. The development yield for an apartment scheme is circa 38 to 42 apartments (STCA). Conveniently located close to the heart of Burwood, the suburb boasts some of Sydney’s best Asian cuisine and a great mix of amenities and restaurants along the thriving main retail strip on Burwood Road; the rapidly growing suburb is centred around Burwood Westfield and Burwood train station.
The property benefits from the following key attributes:
• DA approved for a boarding house including a total of 95 rooms
• Large combined site area of 1,567sqm*
• Flexible zoning with alternative development options (STCA)
• R1 General Residential zoning with 14m height limit
• Favourable location close to array of restaurants, amenities, Burwood Station & Westfield Burwood
• 2,611sqm* of DA approved GFA
40-46 Stanley Street, Burwood will be sold via Expressions of interest closing on Wednesday 18th November 2020 at 4pm
For more information or to request access to the due diligence room, please contact the exclusive selling agents.