FREEHOLD COMMERCIAL BUILDING WITH SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
Adjoining Castle Hill Metro Station
Opposite Castle Towers Shopping Centre
Underdeveloped Site with Potential
CBRE as the exclusive agent is pleased to present 6-8 Old Castle Hill Road, Castle Hill. This is an outstanding mixed-use development opportunity in Sydney’s well-regarded Hills District to lodge a Planning Proposal to capitalise on the properties prime position between a Metro Train Station and regional shopping centre.
6-8 Old Castle Hill Road, Castle Hill benefits from the following key attributes:
• Terms: Terms available
• Premium Location within The Hills District.
• Proximity to Infrastructure: Adjoins Castle Hill Metro Station Train Station.
• Landmark Position: A prominent position, with a wide frontage and exposure.
• Vibrant Precinct: opposite Castle Towers Shopping Centre.
• Planning Upside: The existing improvements are underdeveloped .
• Development Potential: medium to high rise, mixed use building.
• North Aspect: district and city skyline views.
• Schools: close proximity to local schools.
For access to Due Diligence Material and to arrange an inspection of the site, please do not hesitate to contact the exclusive agent.