FREEHOLD INVESTMENT WITH POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT UPSIDE
Huge 30m* Frontage
Next to Crows Nest Metro Station
Located just a few doors up from the future Crows Nest Metro station, 437-441 Pacific Highway Crows Nest is a two-storey freehold mixed-use building with potential development upside (STCA). The property currently acts as a valuable pedestrian arcade through to the Crows Nest Village, with 9 tenancies providing a diversified income with the benefit of staggered expiries and short-term upside through leasing up vacancy and rental reversion. Being so close to the future Crows Nest Metro Station, the property is included in the St Leonards & Crows Nest 2036 Plan which provides a significant development opportunity allowing for a potential GFA of 1,617sqm (STCA).
437-441 Pacific Highway benefits from the following key attributes:
- Huge 30m* Frontage
- Net income of $111,775 per annum*
- Leased to multiple tenancies
- Mixed use commercial freehold building on popular Pacific Highway
- Net lettable area of 645sqm* with high vehicular and pedestrian exposure
- Set to benefit from the St Leonards and Crows Nest Station 2036 Final Plan
- Situated metres from Crows Nest Village, St Leonards Station and future Crows Nest Metro
- Located within proximity to parks, shops, local restaurants and amenities
For sale via private treaty
For more information or to request access to the due diligence room, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Note: All financial figures have been provided by the Vendor. Purchasers are advised to conduct their own independent due diligence.