Level 1 - 426m2 | Refurbished space with new carpets, ceilings and lighting
Level 2 - 530m2 | Refurbished space with new carpets, ceilings and lighting
Level 5 - 1100m2 | Fully refurbished with brand new carpets, ceilings and lighting
Level 6 - 1100m2 | Fully refurbished with brand new carpets, ceilings and lighting
Level 8 - 530m2 | New fitout with reception, boardroom, meeting rooms, offices, breakout and circa 40 workstations
Cloisters, 200 St Georges Terrace is a vibrant West End Tower and is one of Perth’s stand-out, energy-conscious A Grade commercial properties.
After a recent major refurbishment, the building flaunts slick amenities and energy-saving initiatives to support premium tenants & their clients.
Situated adjacent to the iconic Old Cloisters building and overlooking the busy St Georges Terrace and Mills Street intersection, Cloisters is a sought-after business location. The building provides dual access for CBD workers to both the Terrace and Hay St, with Cat Bus stops directly out front, making building access even easier.
Competitively priced at $170.00/sqm for the 2019/20 year.
4.5 Star NABERS Energy rating
- Installation of six destination controlled Lifts;
- Air-conditioning upgrades;
- Stunning ground floor Lobby upgrade offering a full Concierge service;
- Common area lobby refurbishments on each level including new bathroom and shower facilities;
- Executive standard End-of-Trip amenity including secure bicycle room, lockers, change rooms with showers, ironing facilities, blow-dryers, drying room, TV’s & daily towels service in the EOT;
- Secure underground car parking with ample competitively priced public bays;
- Generous tenant parking allocation & flexibility to provide additional tenant bays as required;
- Easy access to freeway, transit routes and public transport options, with Cat Bus stops at the building entrance;
- Bright ground floor arcade with connectivity to Hay Street;
- Destination food and retail hub with expansive communal urban space
- On site Management team
For more information please contact the appointed agents