CONTEMPORARY RECENTLY REFURBISHED OFFICE SPACE FOR LEASE IN THE PARLIAMENTARY PRECINCT
38 Sydney Avenue is a perfectly positioned standalone office asset in close proximity to Parliament house and boasts a newly completed high level building refurbishment.
These attributes combine to make this asset the perfect choice for your business. An outstanding location adjacent to Department of Foreign Affairs’ Headquarters and home to a number of policy making Commonwealth Departments, including a wide range of national associations, lobbyists, peak industry bodies and a number of high calibre private firms; PwC, IBM, Commonwealth Bank to name a few.
The moment your colleagues, employees and clients step into this vibrant building, it will speak volumes about your business, department or agency.
- 800sqm to 3,920sqm available over two levels
- Inspiring entrance and lobby
- Upgraded lifts
- Expansive floorplates with new male, female and ambulant bathrooms, new carpet, new ceilings and new energy efficient LED lighting.
- Secure basement car parking
- Abundant natural light in an unrivalled location.
- Impressive new end of trip facilities, lockers, showers and secure bicycle storage
- The naming rights to this visually prominent building offer an unprecedented opportunity for a tenant to brand their business with an envious street address.
- 38 Sydney Avenue is well serviced by major bus routes, with regular services offered during office working hours and is well connected to Canberra’s cycleways and bike paths, offering excellent commuter access from North Canberra, South Canberra and Queanbeyan.
- Have a coffee or lunch at The Corner café within the building or nearby cafes and restaurants within the long-standing Realm Hotel, Manuka and Kingston precincts
Contact the exclusive agents today for more information.