565 Bourke Street has long been associated with Melbourne’s business world, from its early days as the Gollin & Company building trading oil and fruit. In 2018, the current owner undertook a major repositioning of the asset to create an exciting and vibrant workplace for the next generation of office occupiers.
Challenger commissioned Gray Puksand on the design of the floors, bathrooms main entry foyer and EOT facilities and works are now completed on this stunning refurbishment. An opportunity now exists to secure modern office accommodation across whole or part floor tenancies in 565 Bourke Street.
Key Features of the repositioning:
• Extensive Gray Puksand repositioning has created a vibrant, creating a vibrant, modern workplace featuring ‘industrial’ themed finishes of polished concrete, timber facades and fashionable black powder coated finished throughout.
• Brand new, high quality End of Trip facilities, safely accessible from Church Street and leading directly into the stunning new voluminous light filled lobby with green wall and lounge seating, via AXIL coffee– the perfect arrival with a coffee to start the day!
• A truly unique rooftop experience, with a North facing deck overlooking Bourke Street. Accessible exclusively by all building occupiers, this amenity is the perfect opportunity for staff to work in a collaborative, healthy environment.
• Modern on-floor refurbishments - designed by Gray Puksand - each available floor features a beautiful new lift lobby, entirely new office ceilings, carpet, perimeter blinds, and new bathrooms featuring a continuation of the timber and powder coated steel theme within.
•AXIL coffee is the buildings coffee and food offering, located in the lobby
• Basement parking for 65 cars, with an allocation remaining for incoming occupiers.
• Efficient side core floors with good natural light and views to the North and East, allowing easy subdivision for smaller tenancies.
The Gollin & Co Building
• The Gollin & Co building has recently undergone a significant restoration and is now available for lease.
• Offering boutique style office space, this rare standalone office building totalling 687sqm is linked directly to 565 Bourke St and can offer its own entrance and street address.
• Unlocking voluminous space, creating a magnificent vaulted ceiling on level 4, restoring original features and exposing original brickwork which is now interwoven with modern twists to compliment the heritage space.
2 Star NABERS energy rating
Level 11 - 422sqm
Level 10 – 279sqm
Level 9 - 999sqm
Level 6 – 406sqm
Level 3 - 1,245sqm
Level 2 - 890sqm
Level 1 - 889sqm
Gollin & Co Building - 681sqm
For further information and to arrange an inspection, please contact the listed agents.