The Ernst & Young Building is one of Melbourne's finest landmarks, located on the corner of Exhibition Street and Flinders Street, with easy access to excellent transport linkages.
This high quality landmark building offers unparalleled 360 degree sweeping views over the CBD and Yarra River.
Key Features of the building include:
- Space&Co. Australia’s premium flexible workspace offering has recently launched.
- Highly efficient floor plates providing an outstanding workplace environment.
- 4.5 Star NABERS Energy rating and highly efficient 'A' Grade services. 3.5 star NABERS Water rating and 4 Star NABERS Waste rating.
- An onsite cafe located on the ground floor lobby, with outstanding restaurants such as Gazi and the Press Club at your doorstep.
- Excellent proximity to public transport; Parliament Railway Station and Flinders Street Station within easy walking distance, Collins and Flinders Street trams, and bus services operating along Exhibition Street.
- Outstanding access to Citylink via the Exhibition Street extension.
- 5 Star hotel style Concierge Service located on the ground floor, Exhibition Street entrance, and is manned from 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Premium End of Trip Facilities including secure storage for approximately 173 bicycles and change rooms with 220 lockers and 21 showers.
- 24 hour 7 day a week on site security.
- Backup power to accommodate 100% tenant light and power.
Please contact the listed agent to arrange an inspection.