350 Queen is an impressive 20-level commercial office tower which benefits from an accessible and functional location surrounded by transport options (Flagstaff train station, Melbourne Central train station and La Trobe Street trams) and amenity such as the Queen Victoria Market.
Situated at the northern end of Queen Street in the Flagstaff precinct of the CBD, 350 Queen Street positions tenants in an accessible location close to everything.
Substantial works in recent years have been completed to improve the overall building environment and efficiency.
The building currently has a base building NABERS Energy rating of 4.0 stars.
All floors are have been extensively refurbished including new carpets, blinds, ceilings and T5 lighting with multiple zones of air-conditioning to each floor.
• Basement end-of-trip facility with showers, lockers and bike racks
• Onsite basement car parking
• 300m from Queen Victoria Market.
• 300m from Flagstaff train station & Flagstaff Gardens.
• 350m from Melbourne Central train station & shopping centre.
• Short walk to La Trobe Street tram services (#12, #30, #35, #109, City Circle) and Elizabeth Street tram services (#19, #57, #59).
• Bus stop directly in front of the building servicing routes #220, #232, #234, #235, #236, #237.
Part Level 20 - 233sqm- fitted small suite
Part Level 18 - 250sqm - refurbished small suite
Part Level 16 - 158sqm - refurbished small suite
Part Level 15 - 155sqm - refurbished small suite
Level 11 - 969sqm - fully fitted whole floor
Part Level 4 - 353sqm - refurbished small suite