Seabank Business Centre is Southport’s largest A grade corporate tower with 11 levels of office suites and ground level commercial services & retail. The building is strategically located within the Gold Coast CBD with easy access to all forms of transport infrastructure including light rail, which connects to Brisbane, and an easy walk to retail offerings such as Australia Fair Shopping Centre and Chinatown.
Seabank Business Centre offers:
• Modern amenities – secure parking, 3 passenger lifts, airconditioned throughout, onsite café, contemporary ground level lobby, end of trip facilities, secure bike racks, kitchen and bathroom facilities on all levels and a garden breakout zone
• Quality refurbishment – recently upgraded lifts, ground level lobby, bathrooms and kitchen facilities
• Accessibility – under 5 min walk to 2 light rail stations, various arterial road access points and pedestrian/cycle ways leading into Southport CBD
• Ample parking – onsite parking for 250 vehicles across secure basement & on-grade carpark plus 2 hour free visitor podium parking. In addition, Council’s Carey Carpark (300 plus bays) is located directly opposite offering hourly, daily & monthly arrangements
• Flexible tenancy options - office tower suites from 54sqm* to whole floor of 735sqm*. Flexible floorplates with some turnkey opportunities available for immediate occupation. Shopfront suites from 54sqm*
• Unrivalled views – of Broadwater, Broadwater Parklands, Pacific Ocean, Surfers Paradise, Southport CBD and hinterland
• Quality tenant mix – existing ground level occupiers include café, dentist & financial services with major tower occupiers including Queensland Newspapers, State Government, Hays Recruitment, Arcadis, Aurecon along with a range of financial services, engineering groups and professional service firms
Secure your business’s future today – make the move to Seabank Business Centre, Southport’s premier office address.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact the exclusive agents via the links above.