35 Scott Street is a brand new, A-Grade commercial building centrally located in the Liverpool CBD on the northern alignment of Scott Street, in between Terminus and Bigge Streets. Only 100 metres from Liverpool Train Station, this highly exposed building will be serviced by various bus routes and is also located in close proximity to the Hume Highway, the M5 Motorway and the Westlink M7 Motorway. Local amenities are within a short walking distance including Westfield Liverpool.
This new building will be perfectly situated in amongst a transforming Liverpool, with major infrastructure improvements within Sydney’s South West including the M9 Link, SouthWest Rail Link, WestConnex, Metro Rail and the Western Sydney Airport in Badgery’s Creek.
Key features of the building include:
- Flexible floor plates over 1,000sqm
- Efficient side core floor design
- Natural light from three sides
- Four levels of basement parking
- End of trip facilities including bike racks, changerooms and showers
- A-Grade services and facilities
- Targeting 4.5 Star NABERS Rating
- Completed June 2018
There are currently whole, contiguous floors available up to 2,268sqm*. Please contact the exclusive leasing agents to register your interest.