GROUND FLOOR AVAILABLE IN ROSEBERY’S MOST HISTORIC BUILDING: MENTMORE HOUSE
444sqm of office/showroom
850m to Green Square Station
Sandstone walls, exposed timber beams
Presenting a rare and remarkable leasing opportunity, Rosebery’s most historic building has 444sqm remaining on the ground floor of modern character office/showroom space.
Adaptability is the cornerstone of this building and will appeal to diverse commercial enterprises, from fashion houses, to fin-tech, corporate headquarters to furniture showrooms.
The building has been upgraded to modern standards, retaining the massive timber beams and sandstone façade. Now you can occupy this unique property and take advantage of everything the building and location has to offer.
• Character building with high ceilings, exposed timber beams, sandstone walls and original features
• Ground floor showroom/office space totalling 444sqm*
• Front and side access for off-street parking for 6 vehicles
• Great exposure and visibility
• DDA compliant and wheelchair accessible
• Concealed underfloor electricals and air-conditioning ducts (fully operational)
• Exclusive kitchen facilities and restrooms on each floor; ground floor shower facilities
• 850m* to Green Square Station
• Only 5 minutes* by train to Sydney CBD from Green Square Station
• Easy motorway access to the Sydney CBD, Eastern Distributor and major arterial roads
Please contact the agents below to arrange an inspection:
Brendan Shipp 0421 714 362
Fergus Bowen 0416 538 727
Michael Crombie 0412 903 063
Jackson Wray 0404 062 237