For Sale - Office, Retail Unit, Medical/Consulting
EXCEPTIONAL OFFICE BUILDING – VALUE ADD OPPORTUNITY
CBRE & Knight Frank are pleased to present 180 Hay Street, East Perth for sale by Expressions of Interest.
This prominent and contemporary commercial office building presents an exceptional value add opportunity and is well located in the rapidly transforming East Perth.
The eastern precinct of the Perth CBD is currently undergoing a vibrant revitalisation through the Metropolitan Redevelopment Authority’s Riverside project.
180 Hay Street, East Perth comes with the following attributes;
- Prominent Hay Street frontage
- Contemporary 6 storey building
- Offered with vacant possession
- 4,925sqm* Net Lettable Area main office area
- 6,066sqm* Gross Lettable Area
- 104sqm* level 6 balcony with stunning views over Queens Gardens
- 121 secure access car parking bays
- 2,120sqm* significant land area
- 2.5 star NABERS energy rating
- Significant expansion potential
- Red CAT bus stop within 50m* of building
- Vibrant 'Higher Ground' Cafe on ground floor
This high amenity location has suburb linkage to the CBD, brand new Optus Stadium and existing Crown Perth via the new Matagarup pedestrian footbridge.
The property presents buyers with an ideal market opportunity for owner-occupiers or investors to immediately value-add via occupation, or lease negotiation, and further retail activation the spacious ground floor and mezzanine areas.
180 Hay Street benefits from a planning framework that provides for significant expansion or high density mixed use development upside. The 4:1 plot ratio provides for a building area 7,480sqm, subject to the 50% maximum bonuses.
- Versatile land uses for future redevelopment, zoned ‘Residential/Commercial’
- Walking distance to the Queens Gardens, Perth CBD, McIver & Claisebrook Train Station
- Total plot ratio permits 7,480sqm* subject to the 50% -maximum bonuses
For further details and inspection arrangements please contact exclusive selling agents