1275 Hay Street presents an outstanding opportunity to acquire a superbly located retail and office asset with a strong tenancy profile at a critical point in the Perth property cycle.
The high profile 1,032sqm*, two storey building sits on a 716sqm* land parcel and is prominently located on the corner of Hay and Outram street with rear lane access to 19 basement car parking bays.
ANZ exercised their first of two 5-year options in June 2018 after enjoying their initial 10 year term. ANZ run their retail bank downstairs and upstairs their commercial banking and bank office.
Below we highlight key property features:
• $596,655 net annual income
• Fixed 4% annual increases, market at renewal
• 4.3 year term remaining with a 5 year option
• Attractive contemporary building with a high quality, modern fit-out and tremendous natural light
• 19 undercover car bays (14 secure)
• 20sqm* upstairs balcony area
• 15m* Hay Street frontage and 45m* Outram Street frontage
• Conveniently located in the vibrant central business and retail precinct boasting a broad array of retail shops, café’s, restaurants, hotel accommodation and local service amenities
• Immediate access to public transport with Red Cat bus service 20m* from the doorstep providing linkage to the CBD and wider West Perth precinct
• Direct and convenient access to freeway network and walking distance to 800m* to West Perth train station
• Additional plot ratio providing for future redevelopment and extension
• Highly versatile property that can be multi-tenanted
The property is being offered for sale via Offers to Purchase invited, closing Wednesday 10th April 2019 at 2pm AWST.